Thursday, June 28, 2007
Holidays
So, holidays have officially started and this being the first week, I would say everything's going at a rather slow pace. No jobs, no money, no freedom to do the things I want. So, all I can do is just stay at home and see if there's any area in my home that requires the necessary attention from the broom. It has been a rather long time since I've blogged and I must apologize because I've grown a bit lazy, far from the ideal state in which I envisioned myself in. Certainly, lacrosse has become a major sport interest to me now. It just saddens me that there's no coverage of the league on the telly so the learning pace has been really slow. Still, we've played some great games and earned our first win last saturday against chadstone. It was a pretty tight game and I believe we were able to punch out and gain that extra step on them.
Somehow, I'm not motivated at all for my coming sem. It bugs me to feel this way because I'm lapsing back into what I used to be. Perhaps it is time to find a new way to chill and to reflect and renew.
Holidays.
Â