Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Done
My goodness, it's finally over. At approximately 2205 hours, I am finally done with my Microecons essay. It was a long and tiring 3 day of searching for the right topics plus the agony of sourcing out relevant articles from tattered 'Economist' magazines. Whew, I'm so glad that this is over. University articles tend to be a drag cause it's all freedom and there's no 10-series guide or a universal format in which we have to follow. This creates lots of unease, especially for a Singaporean student who requires a staple diet of thick notes and chunks of information which we are able to regurgitate at our fingertips.
My threshold for coldness has upgraded once again. My body no longer conforms to the usual tropical weather but rather, is adapting well to the climate over here. It rained on Monday and guess what did I have? Lacrosse training! What great fun... Running in the rain certainly doesn't improve one's mood, nor does it benefit one's health. I seriously thought I was going to fall sick. Furthermore, I had to trudge back in my wet attire cause I usually don't bring spare clothings. So, there a long figure stands, shivering and chattering away while walking down Wetherby Road to my destination which was oh so far away.
Whew, anyway all of that is over now. Exams are coming. June 5-6. Here we go.
Countdown-1 month and 4 days
Â