Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Settlers
The guys finally had a go at settlers on Saturday. It was my self decreed 'Settlers Week' and so I forced them to all gather in Jansen's apartment to gather for settlers. Nicole was also gonna bake us Shepherd's pie so it was killing two birds in one stone. Hong Yao was also gonna make potato salad. I must say that both of the dishes were pretty well done and Hong Yao certainly has come far from his watery beef stew into something more solid.
I guess the guys aren't really ready for settlers yet. Haha, probably because they're all very new to it. I guess the mental toil has taken it's toll of them. Usually a game of settlers in camp was followed by a peaceful nap.
It's Easter this week! I can't wait for Oceania Convention that's going to happen this week!
Â