Monday, April 30, 2007
Potluck(Part 2)
Yes, had potluck yesterday at unilodge yet again. This time everyone came prepared and the food was adequate, enough all around. Suffice to say there was some concern with the weather when it started raining heavily, worthy enough to be compared to rain in Singapore. I guess it's really God's grace that the potluck went without a hitch cause after everything, it started to rain. Just a slight drizzle at first but it became heavier during the night. As usual, I depended on my mom to provide me with the entry fee for the Potluck. I brought Home-Cooked food, it's such a rarity for the others ok.. And it was vegetables! Cabbage plus dong fen. I hoped the others enjoyed my dish, even though I felt the appearance was really quite gross.
Other then the dish my mom cooked, there were other types of food, all laid out on the table. Goreng Pisang, Bee Hoon, Mushroom+meat, PIZZA etc etc. Come to think of it, I wonder who brought the pizza?
Overall, the night was pretty entertaining.
Will update pictures when I have the chance.
Â