Thursday, March 15, 2007
Yay. Bio Prac Over.
Yes, now I can look foward to the weekend which is just lurking beyond the horizon. For Biology practical today, we're supposed to examine the cross-section of a plant. Apparently, I guess my method of cutting the leaf was wrong and hence, didn't get a proper sample. Oh well, everyone will pass in the end. Haha, 6/10 ain't bad I guess.
Ok ok, thursday is like my official 'Blues' day cause it's the day I dread the most now. It's the day where I feel like an idiot amongst all the students around me. It's because I have a power pack session of Biology tute and practical combined to give Lionel one big headache. I really dread the tutorials cause I seriously have no idea what's going on. This feels like my helplessness in A Maths during 'O' levels. I step into a class, the teacher hands me a piece of worksheet to be discussed with my other tutes mates but I stare blankly at the piece of paper in front of me.
Sigh, what to do?
There's lacrosse tomorrow so it's time to vent some anger on the some poor innocent. Muahahahah.
Good Night.
Â