Saturday, March 10, 2007
Moomba Festival
Ok, I'm actually pretty tired so I'll try my best to summarize my day to keep this entry short and sweet. Today, CCM went as a group to attend Melbourne's Moomba Festival(Tingshu will love this). Basically, it's a carnival with lots of games and performances. Just think funfair on a larger scale and that's the Moomba Festival for you. This is just the first day of the festival so all that was available were the various rides and play-for-prizes games. Took this ride which invovled lots of spinning and ended up a little bit sick in the end. Sigh, I never could seem to handle these sort of rides well. Curse my weakness. Walked around a little bit more before the whole group headed to a restaurant for dinner. After dinner, I left to have MY dinner with my parents at Shark Fin Inn.
All in all, I think I enjoyed myself quite a bit. I was actually pretty happy along the way. Seems my new perspective and approach is working.... for now. Tomorrow I shall strive to achieve the same attitude that I did today.
Good night.
Â