Friday, March 23, 2007
Friday Fever
Woooooo, had a really hectic night today. The day started slow with me waking up at 8 to go for lectures at 10am. It has begun ladies and gentlemen. I'm proud to say that
i've carried out the
SG tradition well. You would be delighted,
SG1
ians, to know that I've skipped 2 lectures today.
Haha, my goodness, what happened to my resolve? But in my defence, biology lecture was super pointless without the notes. Even if I had the notes, I would still be clueless about. My current knowledge about Biology is probably still in the area of
Prokaryotes and
Eukaryotes.
Mathematics, I'm gonna skip 2 lectures every week from now on.
Haha, I don't care!
Well, today there was this night market thingy going on in Mel U so after cell, we trooped down to the night market area to see what was happening. It was mayhem! There were quite a number of stalls around and each stall
selled different varieties of foods. There was
Laksa,
Roti John, Taiwan
Xiang Chang etc etc. I was there to bask in the atmosphere, take in all the different smells and sights.
However, we only stayed for a short while. We left the night market and went down to Melbourne Central to have dinner.
Grrr, had to rush through it cause my parents were coming to pick me up and the Beef Noodles sucked!
I'll discuss about what I've learned tomorrow.
Nights.
Â