Monday, February 26, 2007
Uncle No More Young
Today, I found myself struggling to walk up the few steps that led to my house. Due to the fact that I haven't been exercising for months, running to and fro during lacrosse might have cause my thigh muscles to cramp up. At first, it was a slight discomfort near the thighs, but that discomfort started to spread to the other parts of my legs, causing me to buckle each time I turned and twisted.
Sigh, my youth.... Where has it gone to?
Lacrosse was great fun, I think I've found my new passion. Looking forward to the next practice already. From what I've heard, Lacrosse is a mix of hockey and rugby so it's gonna be physical. Haha...
Looking forward to being the best Asian player in the team already... seeing as I'm the ONLY one that's Asian there.
Engineering Music Society meeting tomorrow.
Â