Saturday, February 3, 2007
Duo-License
Whoo! Something totally unexpected happened yesterday. As i said previously, I was going to convert my Singaporean license into an Australian one. After being ushered to a counter, I was told to fill up a form pertaining to my license and medical status. After a brief glance, I noticed a section asking us to declare whether we had other licenses from other countries. I realized that I had my military 2b license with me so I asked her whether I needed to declare it. She told me to hold as she made some phone calls. When she came back, she told me I could use my military license to convert into an Australian motorcycle license.
Well, well, welll.....
It appears my SAF license was of some use after all. Australian government is so much more flexible than the Singapore government. So yesterday, I walked out with an Australian license for both a car and a motorcycle.
Yay.
Â