<----------main pic----->
<----------welcome to my life----->
<----------love excuse----->
<----------broken----->
<----------rose dies----->
More Bout Me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lionel
20
ACS(I),ACJC
40SAR Recce Specialist
University Of Melbourne
APPRECIATES


Music
Loves Guitar
Conversations
Friends
Composing
Learning
Basketball
Canoeing/Dragonboat(really)

DEPLORES


Hypocrisy
Bossy Customers
Outfields
Lousy Pay
BACKSTABBERS
MY SELF-ESTEEM

DESIRES


Electric Acoustic Guitar
PGM Electric Guitar
AVT-100x Marshall Amp
RECORDING EQUIPMENT
Thumb Picks, Finger Picks
New Tennis Racket
A Good JOB
TAke Your Pick





Or you can find your own fav song at www.radioblogclub.com



The UNFORGOTTEN PAST
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


LEAVE
Jasmine
Jie Wei
Matt
Yina
FBT
Sulynn
LINKS
LINKS
LINKS


Tell Me
TAgboard,

CREDITS

Designer:
  • Dina Malyana

  • Music Player:
  • Radio Blog Club

  • Photos:
  • Photobucket


  • *Credits must stay intact for use.
    Tuesday, January 23, 2007

    University of Melbourne


    Well, today marks the first step I took inside my future university. I have to say it was not quite what i expected, perhaps being in an urbanized country since i was born may have attributed to what i had expected. Instead of huge buildings with glass windows that glints with the reflection of the sun, I was greeted with red-bricked, rural, countryside buildings that seemed out of place in one of the world's leading institutions in law and economics. Planted greenery in small gardens lay as an accompaniment to the walkway in which I
    took. The air was crisp and fresh, the weather dry and chilly despite the strong glare of the sun.
    The environment seemed almost.. tranquil, as if nature took over and Man was of no consequence.
    The students moved about in somberiety, focused on their own task at hand.
    I walked the rest of the pathway, entered the Elisabeth Murdoch building and took my seat in Theatre A. The session was informative and gave me a better insight on what to expect in the coming years. As I listened, I observed. My coursemates seemed to be fairly diversified. So far, I've seen Indians,
    Eurassians, Hong Kongers and Japanese. It never ceases to amaze me that even though we're from far away lands, all of us have one common goal and that is to obtain a decent education.
    So, after the session, I went to Borders to read. The one thing about Borders in Aussie is that they never wrap their books, especially their comics. I could read from one end to the other and they wouldn't give a damn about it. Ahhh... glorious books.
    Been reading Adam Khoo again, the more I read, the more I feel that everything is within my control.


    Â