<----------main pic----->
<----------welcome to my life----->
<----------love excuse----->
<----------broken----->
<----------rose dies----->
More Bout Me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lionel
20
ACS(I),ACJC
40SAR Recce Specialist
University Of Melbourne
APPRECIATES


Music
Loves Guitar
Conversations
Friends
Composing
Learning
Basketball
Canoeing/Dragonboat(really)

DEPLORES


Hypocrisy
Bossy Customers
Outfields
Lousy Pay
BACKSTABBERS
MY SELF-ESTEEM

DESIRES


Electric Acoustic Guitar
PGM Electric Guitar
AVT-100x Marshall Amp
RECORDING EQUIPMENT
Thumb Picks, Finger Picks
New Tennis Racket
A Good JOB
TAke Your Pick





Or you can find your own fav song at www.radioblogclub.com



The UNFORGOTTEN PAST
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


LEAVE
Jasmine
Jie Wei
Matt
Yina
FBT
Sulynn
LINKS
LINKS
LINKS


Tell Me
TAgboard,

CREDITS

Designer:
  • Dina Malyana

  • Music Player:
  • Radio Blog Club

  • Photos:
  • Photobucket


  • *Credits must stay intact for use.
    Tuesday, January 30, 2007

    Enrolment Day


    Well, I've finally chosen the subjects that I'm going to study for the 1st year. Basically, it's going to lean towards Neuroscience and Commerce. Registration was a dodgy process, one step after another, it never seems to end. I dont' recall having this much trouble in Singapore. Applying for a tax file number, setting up an e-mail account, applying for a concession transport pass and acquiring our student I.D. Anyway, it's all been dealt with already, what's left is choosing the sport or club I'm going to join. Apparently, from I've been reading, socializing in university is a big thing and it appears all the union activities will facilitate that process. Hmm, oh well.
    Sigh, University facilities are really expensive, applying for a gym membership and a union membership will probably cost a cool 700++ a year. So unused to paying for a gym membership, after all this time, using the gym in ACJC was free and so was the gym in the camp. Nevertheless, I guess I'm still gonna apply for it. Can't imagine not exercising for 1 year, what will happen to my $400 at the end of the year?
    Really seems hard to talk here, I have to watch my tone and language. After 20 years in Singapore, it just seems normal to lapse into the Singaporean tone and language. Language isn't so difficult but the tone seems to be there consistently. Haha, and we all know that the Singaporean tone can sound fairly offensive to foreigners who don't understand it.
    License Conversion coming up next.


    Â